Pictures Made With Food Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 16, 2008 Incredibly, everything you see in these images can be found in the kitchen. Photographer Carl Warner has meticulously captured all kinds of food in a series of still life photos. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments GritsApril 23, 2008 at 8:36 AMAwesome - reminds me of Ann Geddes photography work with babies - I want to be in these pictures - fantasy foodland...Good workGrits in ColoradoReplyDeleteRepliesReplymarisaNovember 11, 2008 at 12:27 PMI just love these, you see something new each time you look. Makes me hungry !!Love it I want one !!!Marisa ( Yorkshire England)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymarisaNovember 11, 2008 at 12:27 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Awesome - reminds me of Ann Geddes photography work with babies - I want to be in these pictures - fantasy foodland...Good work
ReplyDeleteGrits in Colorado
I just love these, you see something new each time you look. Makes me hungry !!
ReplyDeleteLove it I want one !!!
Marisa ( Yorkshire England)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete